Many programs in Turkish universities are taught in Turkish language. However, some departments and universities may offer programs in English and other languages. Candidates who wish to study in such programs must be able to provide an internationally accepted language proficiency certificate. (TOEFL or other equivalent certifications if university officially stated acceptable).
Most of these programs require international admission test results (GRE, GMAT, SAT, etc.). Candidates can check the language of instruction while choosing programs in the application system.
Undergraduate candidates who possess International qualifications such as SAT or GCSE instead of national exam scores, will need to provide the minimum required qualifications needed for completing secondary school according to these international exams.
All Türkiye Scholarships awardees who do not possess C1 Level Certificate for Turkish Proficiency (including those who are placed into English or other language medium programs) must attend 1-year Turkish Language Course and attain the C1 Level Certificate by the end of their academic year.
For applications made online through the Türkiye Scholarships Application System (TBBS), all candidates must upload the following documents to the system:
- A valid identity document, ID card or passport
- A photograph of the candidate taken within the last 1 year
- National exam results (if any)
- Diploma or temporary graduation certificate
- International exam results (GRE, GMAT, SAT, etc.) if required by the chosen university or program
- International language test results such as TOEFL, DELF if required by the chosen university or program
- A proposal for a research topic and a written example of the research you have carried out (only for PhD applications)
Apply online Here: https://tbbs.turkiyeburslari.gov.tr